SD Vise Grip Compressor, anyone tried one?

ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
Maybe looking to get one. Looking for something with very little or no noise, and some kind of brightness and blend control. Don't want anything that darkens the overall tone. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I haven't tried the SD but have you thought about the Wampler Ego compressor? Has both blend and a tone control and is a killer compressor pedal. I've had one for a few years and I love it. Flexible enough to use on acoustic too if needed (that's where the blend control really helps)

Full disclosure: I'm a terrible guitar player. Work for Reverb.com as their UK Marketing Director and prior to that was Head of Digital Marketing at Andertons for 6 years. 
  • I haven't tried the SD but have you thought about the Wampler Ego compressor? Has both blend and a tone control and is a killer compressor pedal. I've had one for a few years and I love it. Flexible enough to use on acoustic too if needed (that's where the blend control really helps)

Yeah, the Ego from all the positive feedback/reviews sounds like a great pedal. It's just that theres a Vise Grip going for a good price, and seems similar to the Ego.