SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Marshall AVT 150 (150Watt) amp with new footswitch £150

What's Hot
designerseye88designerseye88 Frets: 987
edited January 2018 in Amps £
Looking to sell my Marshall AVT150 150watt valvestate amplifier. This amp has four channels ( 2 clean and 2 overdrive) and boast lots of effects. It is a great amp for home or gigging. It's works perfectly and I recently bought a brand new footswitch as I could not find the original one. I'm looking for a straight sale and can deliver within a reasonable distance. 

The Marshall AVT150 4-Channel Combo Amp with DFX is one loaded combo: 4 channels; 150 watts of power; and 2 separate, 16 digital effects sections! The tube preamp drives the Clean, Overdrive 1 and Overdrive 2 channels with an added acoustic simulator channel (makes any electric sound like an acoustic). Because all 4 channels are footswitchable (switch included), this Marshall amp gives guitarists ample versatility on stage. 2 digital effects sections enhance this flexibility. One section is dedicated to the clean and simulator channels, the other to the overdrive channels. All effects are tweakable via mix, adjust, and select knobs; and are on/off footswitchable. With 150W driving a Celestion 12" (custom-designed for the AVT series), this amp cranks without losing focus. Headphone jack, speaker emulated line out, and an effects loop with level and front-panel mix control. Like all the Marshall AVTs, its preamp section is based on a 12AX7 and delivers great tone. The Marshall AVT150 includes a PEDL-00031 footswitch.

https://imgur.com/a/nsL9E

Features 

• 4 channels - 3 tube, one acoustic
  • 150W of power
  • 4 ohm impedance
  • 2 separate blocks of 16 digital effects
  • All effects are tweakable via mix, adjust, and select knobs
  • Effects are on/off footswitchable
  • Celestion 12" speaker custom designed for the AVT series
  • Headphone jack
  • Speaker emulated line out
  • Effects loop with level and front panel mix control