SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ft wanted gibson hollow or semi for gibson l6s, Guild S60 and hamer ss1

Looking for a Gibson hollow or semi hollow in trade it's a long  open to anything both model and  condition wise 

I have 3 very much not collectors grade guitars to offer

A 1976 Gibson L6-s custom
A 1978 guild S60.
1986 hamer ss1

If I can thin out by 3 and get what I want that would be brill

The guild S60 has had the paint stripped the logo that has been applied is an inlay.
The pickup is boutique oil city humbucker sized p90. Putting a rough value of £450 on it. 

The gibson l6 s is all original apart from the pickups which are modern dirty fingers which spec wise are apparently closest in sound to the bill Lawrence originals, it has the original hardcase but this is in poor cosmetic condition. It has a bigsby and vibramate on which I can leave on or remove valuing roughly £575 with out £650 with

The hamer is a project really, it's been extensively modified, and has had most of the paint removed, there is a home made scratch plate over an abomination of a pickup mod in neck and middle and the remaining control holes have been filled . It has a vintage jackson pickup in bridge can't remember model, and a carvin stamped kahler floyd Rose, but it's missing the arm, value on this is I don't know

Pictures of the hamer will follow when I'm home in the light, at some point

Margate kent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom