SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 (25th Anniversary 10 Top) SOLD

What's Hot
MolochMoloch Frets: 713
edited January 2018 in Guitars £

S'up people. Two fantastic PRS guitars here. So beautiful that you'll probably want to do rude things with them, but they won't let you, because they can totally do better, and your car is shit and, oh my god, can't you show just a little ambition at work, etc, etc.

The Custom 24 is a 10 top 25th Anniversary, with a Pattern Thin neck and 57/08 humbuckers. I'm not sure what they finish is, but it's frigging sexy. Excellent condition, with original case, hang tag and case candy.

PIX: https://imgur.com/a/bXfdM

Located in Southampton and, sorry guys, I don't post.

Willing to consider trades but, as always, cash is king, queen, jack, the 10 of diamonds and all the rest of the cards. Feel free to offer trades though, as the worst I can do is stalk you, murder your whole family and then dress in their skins like Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. However, that's a lot of effort, so I'll probably just politely decline.

SOLD.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments