Bluetooth page turner pedal

lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
I've posted this in the "live" section but wonder if anyone on here can help too.

I am considering, when I get a ne ipad/tablet using it for sheet music for playing at church. There seem to be plenty of apps for displaying the music (open to recommendation) but I was wondering what is the best/most affordable way of turning the pages via Bluetooth pedals. Last time I looked they were all about £80+. Are there any good options for less money?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I use OnSong on my iPad and recently bought an AirTurn PedPro to turn the pages .hands free". It's small, thin and works well. But...  it cost me £69. However, I can see it lasting for years and years.  I found something from iRig that was cheaper but looked and felt like it wouldn't stand up to heavy use. 
  • What kind of sheet music are you using out of interest? I tried using an iPad for a4 piano music and it was almost impossible as too small
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigblueturn/

Presumably, any controller pedals would work as long as compatible with the app. There's a few in the £50ish bracket.  But don't think you'll find anything much cheaper unless you go wired. 
    Full disclosure: I'm a terrible guitar player. Work for Reverb.com as their UK Marketing Director and prior to that was Head of Digital Marketing at Andertons for 6 years. 
  • What kind of sheet music are you using out of interest? I tried using an iPad for a4 piano music and it was almost impossible as too small
    Wasn't sure if you were asking me, the OP or anyone, but...

I store sheet music (scores, staves, etc) as PDFs within OnSong, but it's too small to sight read on a music stand. I use it to learn from. If I want to sight read, I have to print it off.

My main use of OnSong is for chord charts and lyrics, with the odd bit of tab interspersed if there's a phrase I need to be reminded of. I'm trying to move away from large piles of paper in folders - often with duplicates of the same song. One of the features of OnSong (and many others like it) is you can edit at one level of resolution and read it back when performing at another. I can set up the display of a song under performance conditions to just have a verse or a chorus in quite large text on the screen and use the Airturn pedal to page up/down. That works well for me.
  • I tend to use chord charts so sheet music isn't an issue gladly. I'll have a look at the ones you've suggested. Thanks
  • Anyone tried the Donner pedal? Seems to have good reviews 
    Donner Bluetooth Page Turner Rechargeable Sheet Music Reading Controller for Tables Ipad,Silver https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MUUDHFF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_yd5mAbKYZ3VBP