Rocket League

What's Hot
I got this game on Switch when it came out because of the good reviews and also because I had some money on my Nintendo account.  At first I didn't really like it, but then I started playing against others online and now I'm hooked.  I still haven't got aerial shots down, but it is definitely a lot of fun.  I have actually been neglecting my shmups as Rocket League has now taken up most of my time.  Plus, it's getting a performance upgrade on the Switch today!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    I have it on PS4 an it is easily my most played game, its great fun and simple to pick up but difficult to master.

I've got a Switch on my Xmas list and if I get one I won't think twice about repurchasing!

• Brilliant game have it on Switch, PS4 and XB1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's awesome. I've had it since day 1 on PS4 (PS plus gave it away in the early days) but happily bought it again for Switch. 

We have a christmas party at the weekend, which I'm half hoping may descend into Mario Kart / Rocket League-fest
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • To make things worse they are giving away some kind of Christmas coins so this makes you play even more!  Fantastic idea.

• My lad loves it on the xbox.   I occationally play it but it’s quite hard at first.

• My lad loves it on the xbox.   I occationally play it but it’s quite hard at first.

Yeah it's very hard to get to grips with.  If you go in to "free play" you can just run around with the ball and get use to the controls.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7367
    edited December 2017
    Love this game but I'm not good enough to get out of the first online league. A guy in my team at work is in the top 2% of players in the world.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's a great game, but I'm not allowed to play against my family because it causes arguments.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom