Wah Enclosure

What's Hot
kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
Does anybody have any suggestions for where to purchase a high quality wah enclosure for a DIY build?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Banzai do some but by the time you spend about €50 with delivery on top I’d rather look for a broken vox or Dunlop to use instead.  I picked up a broken vox for £20 about 6 months ago.  

https://www.banzaimusic.com/Wah-Pedal-Shells/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Broken Cry Baby...usually one for sale somewhere. Even working ones can be had for £30.
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Buying a broken wah is the way to do it, especially if you can find one with a good pot as those buggers are expensive.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72500
    I have a couple of spare Cry Baby casings, I'll have a look and see if they're complete and PM you if so.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• juansolo said:
    Buying a broken wah is the way to do it, especially if you can find one with a good pot as those buggers are expensive.
    Yeah she. Sometimes you can find one that isn’t black too, which makes for a much better looking pedalboard :) 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires