SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Peavey Classic 30

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited January 2018 in Amps £

Hey guys, sadly selling my brilliant Peavey Classic 30. Wanting £295 for this one.

This thing is in exceptional condition, barely a mark on it. I bought it after not particularly liking the way most tweed amps react to fuzz (as I'm generally a Marshall guy). However this compliments my Marshall very well in a dual amp setup, and takes fuzz like a champ.

I'm also selling a Celestion Creamback which I intended to install as it would be a brilliant upgrade, so look out for that advert too.

Collection free or can post at buyers cost. Payments through bank transfer or PayPal goods and services, but for PayPal payments please add 3.4% + 20p to cover PayPal goods and services fees. Feel free to pm me for more information and pictures if you want to!

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments