SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Suhr Classic Pro mint condition.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6690
    No hard feelings, you gotta do what you gotta do. I just wish I'd held out for more cash is all. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4837
    You gonna do a NAGD at all? Some lovely stock at WG.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    edited May 2018
    merlin said:
    No hard feelings, you gotta do what you gotta do. I just wish I'd held out for more cash is all. 
    OK cool.
    I can see why you concluded I might be a dealer but it really isn't the case- usually I lose money on guitars.
    I didn't this time but that is the very rare exception.

I asked for privacy because I've done a lot of trading of gear on the forum over the years and I don't know if it is necessarily the right thing to tell everyone what I have here, given it is a public forum and my address is accessible via the internet if you know what to look for. I was just trying to be careful.

Regarding the price- the reality is that high end guitars are slow sellers so I don't think you would have got more for it, at least not much more.
    People have more luck trading them- I had cash.

I genuinely bought it for what I thought was the right price so that if I was going to move it on then I wouldn't take a bath on it.
    I'm pretty sure that if I had of walked into World Guitars without a trade and just bought for cash I'd have got a better deal than I did but I didn't want the guitar sitting around here for 6 months (as it did at yours) so I traded it.

If I wanted to sell the Anderson's I bought on the used market I'd lose at least a grand a piece each, maybe £1500.
    That is how it is with high end guitars that aren't Fender or Gibson.

I also think World Guitars have overpriced it but they do it for a living so I trust they know what they are doing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom