SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Ernie Ball Musicman 'Valentine' roasted maple trans buttermilk

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 346
edited December 2017 in Guitars £

Beautiful instrument -

Roasted birdseye maple neck, gain boost pull pot, stainless steel frets, compensated nut, light-weight ash body, etc

Come complete with the Valentine custom fitted hardcase

Looking for £1500, possible trades for a Charvel Govan or a similar spec Suhr (roasted maple, 22 stainless frets)

UPDATE - WITHDRAWN - I've just sold a PRS which means I don't really need to let this go right now, so for the time being I'm going to keep hold a bit longer as it's too nice to sell if I don't have to. Thanks for all the interest, if money becomes an issue I'll put it back up again ;)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oh my Lordy.  I've been very quiet on the FS boards since I got hold of my Musicman guitars (Luke III and Albert Lee) for 2 reasons - 1. I'm skint,  2. They are gorgeous and I don't seem to have any GAS right now.     This though is making me twitch !

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 182
    This is a great guitar.....
    I wish I had the funds.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1947
    Where abouts is the guitar? It's a lovely looking thing!
  • The Valentine is in Cornwall, but if you don't fancy a winter surfing holiday, I'm happy to post ;)
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1947
    Oh dear....bit far to travel for me. GLWS, I think these look great!
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited December 2017

Beautiful instrument -

Roasted birdseye maple neck, gain boost pull pot, stainless steel frets, compensated nut, light-weight ash body, etc

Come complete with the Valentine custom fitted hardcase

Looking for £1500, possible trades for a Charvel Govan or a similar spec Suhr (roasted maple, 22 stainless frets)

Holy shit this is my next next wanted guitar and you go and post one for sale on here. Just the wrong side of Xmas for me Damn my timing is so bad. Glad I'm not a drummer 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    I played one of these when demoing the Helix - always loved Musicman guitars I've had (except the JP13 - too ibanezy!) and really loved it - cracking guitar - I have a Guthrie Charvel too... nm :)