SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB-Squier Trohman signature Tele

A few years ago loads of us (including myself!) bought Squier Joe Trohman signature telecasters in a big blow out... I think I paid £140! I'd be willing to go to £200ish (+delivery). 

Does anyone still have one they'd be willing to part with? I've got a build planned & a Trohman would make a perfect donor guitar for it. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still looking. I'd even take just the neck if anyone has it!
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3498
    edited December 2017
    What are you planning to do with your build?  I've got a Trohman Tele and I put up some Alegree P90's and I'm really pleased with mine now.  
    Good luck with your search to find one.  
  • I had one of these.  Sold it on, but my mate still has one he bought at the same time, mint, not been touched.  I'll ask him later.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12683
    Dumb question... what was different between the Trohman neck and the Big Headstock Squier Strat neck? I had one (the Trohman) and genuinely didn't think it was that different to a regular Squier neck... perhaps my memory is failing?
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• @rivercider that'd be marvellous. Obviously if pay postage etc. Strings off, neck off, bundled up in a box I'm sure it'd be fine. 
    Thanks! 
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    edited December 2017
    @stimpsonslostson ;;
    sorry, asked him but he wants to hang onto it.  I do know one other guy who also bought one same time I did, his was gigged once or twice in a GnR tribute band, but I know he still has it.  I work with him but he’s on hols now for Xmas.  Let me drop him a text. 
  • Thanks so much. 
    @impmann the neck was a particularly nice satin finished one, rather than the gloopy poly you usually see on Squier guitars. 
  • @stimpsonslostson ;
    where you based?  My guy is in Bristol.  He’s interested. If you PM me your mobile I’ll put you in touch 
  • I'm in Edinburgh...
     So postage is a must unfortunately. I'm happy to PayPal or bank transfer the money etc. 
    I'll pm you once my kids are in bed! 
  • PM'd.