Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Where do you buy your valves/tubes in the UK?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72510
    Karltone or TAD in Germany.

I've had problems in the past with both Watford and Hotrox, wouldn't use them again.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Karltone - I got some spare valves delivered last Saturday for a NYE gig and I’m sure they were technically closed. Great service. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4848
    HotRox have been great for me, although thats in person rather than online. Watford annoy me with their stupid pricing which when you first order you don't realise its minus VAT till you hit the checkout. That aside they shipped fast and the valves were great. 

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1446
    Tube Town in Germany. Avoid that arrogant lying twat at Watford Valves.
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 411
    I always use Hotrox and have never had a problem. I would say don't bother paying for the extra next day delivery as quite often they send it 24hr anyway. This has happened a few times i,ve ordered somthing. As an example i ordered one 12ax7 on Friday afternoon and selected the cheapest delivery option as i was in no hurry but it was still sent parcelforce 24 and arrived on the Sat morning.