SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB......Fender select Telecaster....violin burst NOW SORTED

Woody123Woody123 Frets: 13
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
after one of these, somewhere close to Manchester.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have one but im based near cambridge
  • Are you interested in selling......if so please pm me with pictures and price.....I have had one before so I am fully aware of what they are like.
  • Yeah could be tempted to sell as she’s not getting played much, will pm pics and details 
  • So envelopes full of money changed hands in a Costa coffee car park in Chesterfield.......would not recommend doing this normally, but you get a feel for who you’re buying from by speaking to them.
    seems all the things that I as a South Londoner was told anbout the East Enders were untrue.....Adampeter turned out to be a top guy and the Fender Select was as described....ie mint.....just had a look at it in decent light and it’s lovely.
    thanks very much Adam.."I’m well pleased.
  • Pleasure to meet you today @Woody123 ;
    Enjoy the Tele, its a cracker
  • Likewise.....I’ve plugged it in for a short while and it sounds great....but most of the time I have just looked at it......it is a thing of beauty!.....the neck flame is fabulous.......very pleased with it.....and nice to do business with you.
    just goes to show you....within 3 hours of posting the original message the deal was done.....apart from the faff of actually picking it up......how was the rest of your trip?.....fruitful I hope.
  • Dan86Dan86 Frets: 116
    Woody, that used to be my tele, hope you enjoy it! Beautiful guitar, just never played it  =)
    My art/photography : http://danuk86.deviantart.com
  • Dan86, very pleased with the Tele, just done a bit of a set up, to suit my strange style of play, but will put it into Manchesterguitartech (Steve ha looked after my guitars for years) for a proper sett up and service in the new year. I have a PRS Custom 22 (USA).....Clapton Strat.....Rick 660.....partscaster Tele......Steinberger Spirit travel Guitar (also known as the cricket bat.....and a couple of acoustics.....and the Select Tele is my preferred guitar.......don’t know why but I just love it.
    but Tele’s can have that effect....even though my son and I both think that the 22 is the best guitar we have ever played.......weird!
  • Pics and a ngd thread or it didn’t happen. ;)
  • Haha, deciphered your message and found out that there is an NGD thread which I surmise means new Guitar day? 
    So therefore I think that you are after a picture of my new and old guitars...l shall endeavour to make this happen over the holiday period......not sure why you didn’t just say that.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3277
    edited December 2017
    Woody123 said:
    Haha, deciphered your message and found out that there is an NGD thread which I surmise means new Guitar day? 
    So therefore I think that you are after a picture of my new and old guitars...l shall endeavour to make this happen over the holiday period......not sure why you didn’t just say that.
    Welcome to the fretboard... you’ll get used to it. We are a bunch middle-agers that like pictures of guitars (a little too much) and celebrate each others gas fuelled purchases with new guitar days. This is a very special place.

Merry Christmas.

Edit: and then I realise you’ve been here since 2014. Apologies and enjoy the new guitar! :)