SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Kemper and associated stuff

Thinking in going to try throwing my lot in with a Kemper this year. I'll also need the remote and I'll be on the lookout for a FRFR speaker setup too.

Not fussed whether rack or toaster version. Prefer powered but will consider all offers.
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a powered toaster that I think I’ll move on.
  • Bump. Still looking.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Thinking in going to try throwing my lot in with a Kemper this year. I'll also need the remote and I'll be on the lookout for a FRFR speaker setup too.

Not fussed whether rack or toaster version. Prefer powered but will consider all offers.
    Assume you have tried one ?......

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10245
    Yea. Make sure you try one. It’s not for everyone. It’s a miked amp sound. It will not sound like you’ve got a tube amp behind you, or coming through your monitors. Especially if you go FRFR.

I love mine for recording but wouldn’t use it live.
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, I know the score. Most of my gigs are on in-ears so I don't get to hear the direct sound of the amp anyway. I'll keep at least one real amp for old time's sake.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    Yeah, I know the score. Most of my gigs are on in-ears so I don't get to hear the direct sound of the amp anyway. I'll keep at least one real amp for old time's sake.
    if you're still local, you try mine for a gig or two, I love it for the studio, I can't use it live though, (its unpowered, so you'd need something to drive it)