SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted : Pigtronix Echolution.

Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3423
edited January 2018 in FX £
In my continuing quest for the one delay to rule them all, I'm looking for an Echolution. Either an original phi, or a 2 / Filter Pro / Ultra Pro etc.

sorted - no longer looking.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
    I have an E2D (not for sale now, sorry) but be careful of the originals which were noisy (had one of those too). I don’t know if the E2D is one delay to rule them all. It sounds fantastic but it will never, for example. give you a pristine digital delay...it always sounds analoggy. The variants on it just seem to add silly squeaking octave noises which I detest.

The Nemesis covers more bases IMHO

• Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3423
    edited December 2017
    Interesting...i'm not massively fussed about pristine digital, I really want analog / tape / reverse and longer delay times than my Malekko.

I had a Nemesis and really disliked it, for some reason. It just had no character at all.

The problem with the echolution is the number of variants...I want to use the pedal UI only, so want access to the filters on the pedal. That might mean the Filter pro is the better option?
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
    I like the Nemesis actually, mainly for that hifi digital stuff. That and the E2D are a great pairing. Not sure what the Filter Pro does exactly...seems like an E2 with extra pitch-shifting if you like that sort of thing. That right? 

I bought the Deluxe because I wanted to be able to control everything on the unit itself. Have thought of selling it, but keep coming back to it. The tone is spectacular 

• Pm'd
  • Still looking. Filter, deluxe, ultra ideally.