SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - FS or trade for MM Valentine) Fractal AX8, plus heavy duty flightcase and FRFR speaker.

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
edited December 2017 in Amps £
Picked this up from Mr Gecko 6 weeks ago and have been having a lot of fun with it since.

(original thread and pictures here - http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/118240/fs-ft-fractal-ax8-axe-fx-in-a-floorboard#latest

However I’ve had family down this week who have taken over my man cave. It’s meant I’ve packed my set up all away and just kept an amp and some guitars out which has led to me playing a lot more and demoing amp models/timewasting a lot less ! 

I have since realised that I haven’t really played much since I set the AX8 up - I’ve got a song list to learn that I haven’t touched because I’ve been messing with things like cab models on a jumped Plexi profile.

I think too much choice doesn’t suit an obsessive like me so I’m shifting it. I’ve just messaged @Jonnysixstring as he called second dibs back in November but if he doesn’t want it then come and get it.

I’d like back what I paid please which was £1100 as Mr Gecko threw in said flightcase and postage. The case is great as the unit is currently fixed to the flightcase base so when the lid is removed the AX8 is raised slightly and the corners are protected by the slightly larger metal case.

I ran the unit in stereo with my Katana 100 and a new Alto 10 I ch  FRFR speaker ( 
https://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/alto-ts210-10-inch-active-pa-speaker-single.htmlwhich I’ll throw in for an extra £170 . (It cost me £239 a month ago)

Happy Christmas and all that stuff too :-)

PS Not looking for trades thanks unless you’ve got one of those sexy Musicman Valentine Guitars in trans buttermilk/scotch.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've missed the boat with Jonny, he's picking up an amp next week so this one is up for grabs if anyone else is interested :-)
  • Sold