SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB jazzmaster with matching headstock

What's Hot
Hi

Seasons Greatings!

As the title says, what have you got your looking to off load? I’m preferable Fender USA, but option to different options

thanks

Gary
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump... I’ve seen the Mexican 60th, they look great but I’m really looking for a sonic blue USA thin skin..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • There’s a blue sparkle custom shop one on eBay. Otherwise Wild Wood guitars in the USA have some FSR AV65s
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    edited February 2018
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    There’s usually an abundance of riches on the Facebook group ‘Jazzmasters and jaguars’
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Is there any particular reason why you're after one with a matching headstock?

Just saying because I have a Roadworn 60s JM for sale, and it doesn't have a matching headstock, but it has the same pick-ups as the '65 AVRI and sounds magnificent.

• AFAIK, there aren't any '65 AVRI thin skins in Sonic Blue, so you'll have to find a '62 AVRI. As you might well be aware, there were very few made in each colour and they are very thin on the ground over here. Come to think of it, they aren't exactly common anywhere. You may have better luck if you broaden your horizons and look for a suitably painted CIJ and swap the pickups for Mojos, unless the 9.5" radius neck and chunkier frets are must-haves.
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
  • I have a Sonic blue matching headstock JM...

I'd never sell it though :-p
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Pm'd
  • I have a Sonic blue matching headstock JM...

Cheeky! Is that a yank model?

• There’s a blue sparkle custom shop one on eBay. Otherwise Wild Wood guitars in the USA have some FSR AV65s
    Yes I’ve approached wildwood but they won’t ship to the uk unfortunately 
  • gazz5467 said:
    I have a Sonic blue matching headstock JM...

Yup custom shop
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gazz5467 said:
    I have a Sonic blue matching headstock JM...

Yup custom shop
    Are they that great? Atm they are like hens teeth, Fender just don’t built USA
  • Mine is the best guitar I have ever owned and it feels better every time I play it.
    It's the only guitar I have ever owned that does that.

I think coda have some CS jazzmasters from time to time.

• Mine is the best guitar I have ever owned and it feels better every time I play it.
    It's the only guitar I have ever owned that does that.

I think coda have some CS jazzmasters from time to time.

Anyone got a spare £3k they can lend me