SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Boss GT100 - under 2 months old

GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
edited December 2017 in FX £
I bought a GT100 several weeks back, and have been experimenting with both that and a pedalboard build.

I definitely prefer the multi FX so far, but want to go higher end with one, so I want a Line 6 Helix instead.

Only ever used in a bedroom and is in as new condition. I don’t have the box for it, but it will come with the power supply and the user manual.

I’d prefer collection (from Royston/Cambridge) due to size.

£315
I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I bought a new one a few weeks ago to see if it could replace my pedal board effects (still using an amp). It's looking good so far and I'm surprised how much better the COSM preamps sound compared to earlier models. I'm not using them playing with the band, but it's useful for recording demos and late night practice into headphones. With the two screens, It's very easy to use and set up without needing the computer interface. 

What I'm trying to say is I think it's well worth what the OP is asking for it.

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thank you @TheBigDipper. The pedalboard I’m building is a bit posh...Boss RV500, Strymon, ThorpyFX etc. but I much prefer the multieffects pedal. Only selling to go even higher end with a multi effects.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Bump
  • Sat down and had a good fiddle with some of the deep settings today...sod it, I’m keeping it. It does everything I need it to (very well) and I don’t need to spend a grand to see if I can do it a bit better with a Line 6.
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    You chose wise...i sold my GT-100...to fund a Helix. And it' nice and everything but it's not 'that' much bettered ultimately...the GT-100 still sounds comparible at many things.
  • Sat down and had a good fiddle with some of the deep settings today...sod it, I’m keeping it. It does everything I need it to (very well) and I don’t need to spend a grand to see if I can do it a bit better with a Line 6.
    Good (I think). The more I do with mine, the more I see what an unheralded gem it is at the price, and the more playing I'm doing rather than fiddling with the technology.