SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall DSL40c FS/FT **SOLD**

NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
edited December 2017 in Amps £
This great amp is now surplus to requirements and it's too good to be taking up space and not get used.

I've had it for just under 6 months and bought it used from PMT, at which point it was only a few months old. It remains in excellent condition, having only been gigged 3 times and used a handful of times for rehearsals.

It comes with the two way footswitch and power cable. Switchable between full and half power (yes I've used it at home easily enough) and has the usual features (FX loop, ext cab output etc) as well as a switchable mode on each channel (ie clean/crunch and drive/high gain).

Looking for £325 cash or will trade for a guitar around the £400 mark. No postage I'm afraid, due to the size and weight. Collection from South Wales or I'll meet you somewhere within reason.

Pics will follow - Imgur is being a pig for me at present.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom