SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Celestion vintage 10

looking for a 8ohm Celestion g10 vintage speaker if any one as one lying about 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

Not quite but I've a 8ohm Celestion Ten30 that came out of 68' PRRI thats doing nothing these days

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• Thanks but i have a few of those lying around myself not a fan to be honest it’s the vintage 10 I’m after really but thanks anyway 
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
    I've got an old UK-made one (the label says "Vintage 10" instead of "G10 Vintage") which I'm just about to take out of a cab before I perform major baffle surgery (it's a 12+10 and I'm changing it to a 2x12).  It came out of my old Trace Eliot Velocette originally.  No idea if or how it differs from modern G10s, but it sounds good, is In good nick, and it's well broken in. 

PM me if it fits the bill!
    New fangled trading feedback link right here!
  • I've got one of these too that I don't use - give me a shout if it's what you're looking for.

Cheers

Al