Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

REFUND!!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1950
    the_jaffa said:
    How about giving the shop the benefit of the doubt and asking for your refund first before storming in with flaming pitchforks. They probably use the analysis fee as a way of dissuading pisstakers and are highly unlikely to charge you in retrospect.

Yep - I wouldn't go in there guns blazing, only if it was brought up when obtaining the refund. I didn't realize that a shop is not obliged to give you a discount, even if you have the goods in the same condition with receipt in 14 days.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Measuring your foot?

Sod that. Just get a tape measure and measure the length of your forearm - crook of elbow to wrist. 

Sorted.
  • Measuring your foot?

Sod that. Just get a tape measure and measure the length of your forearm - crook of elbow to wrist. 

Sorted.
    I suppose you want twenty quid for that little nugget of expertise? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Measuring your foot?

Sorted.
    Yes, from all 10,000 of you..
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Measuring your foot?

Sorted.
    If you manage to get payment from the banned folk, I'll pay up. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Measuring your foot?

Sorted.
    If you manage to get payment from the banned folk, I'll pay up. 
    Well if you can get £20 for measuring a foot.. 
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4929
    Snap said:
    Dredging up my contract law ......

The sign is evidence of terms and conditions of contract and as long as its reasonably visible, it stands. Same as terms and conditions on a private car park.

They will argue that you entered into a contract to buy the shoes under those terms and conditions.

However, they are in breach of the terms, as they failed in their fulfilment by fitting you incorrectly - contract fails, refund is due, in total.

I think!
    The private car park analogy is incorrect; there's a site called pepipoo and also a forum on MSE detailing the various issues around that.
  • If you bought the shoes then they have no obligation to refund you at all, unless there's something wrong with them. 

Re: £20, if your receipt mentions nothing about the £20, then you've not bought that service. Simple.  If you're riot has a full refund policy and you adhere to it, you'll get your full money back. 
  • prowla said:
    Snap said:
    Dredging up my contract law ......

The sign is evidence of terms and conditions of contract and as long as its reasonably visible, it stands. Same as terms and conditions on a private car park.

They will argue that you entered into a contract to buy the shoes under those terms and conditions.

However, they are in breach of the terms, as they failed in their fulfilment by fitting you incorrectly - contract fails, refund is due, in total.

I think!
    The private car park analogy is incorrect; there's a site called pepipoo and also a forum on MSE detailing the various issues around that.
    absolutely, pepipoo got me out of several private so called parking tickets