Todays That Pedal Show. Modern fuzzes... oh and the silicon Veteran is featured too :)

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6203
in Guitar tFB Trader
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16299
    When you posted the original video my whelm was a bit under but it sounds excellent on there. Was thinking of counting my pennies toward one but that just reminded me that I don’t have any pennies :hushed: 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5178
    Hey.... You didn’t sign my Veteran!!. :)
    It did sound immense with Dan’s Tele..I’ve just been A/B’ ing both SI&GE Veterans and I still can’t decide which one I’d grab on my way out of a burning building... B)
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6203
    tFB Trader
    When you posted the original video my whelm was a bit under but it sounds excellent on there. Was thinking of counting my pennies toward one but that just reminded me that I don’t have any pennies :hushed: 

This is the problem with demos, the first one done by reverb seemed to miss the point of the pedal, I.e. versatility, lots of fun in lots of settings. The great thing about TPS is that they fiddle, change and have fun..... it’s why it’s a successful format.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    Got to admit, it sounded immense in the vid and usable at every point
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2330
    Sounds great, then the treble booster kicks in with humbuckers and it’s so clear! I don’t have a fuzz face style fuzz and I’ve been researching fit the right one. This could be it. 
  • the proanalog mkiv was head and shoulders  above the rest imo
  • markr76markr76 Frets: 360
    Sounds even better in person. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14323
    tFB Trader
    didn't look at the whole clip based on time but saw enough of you pedal Adrian to see they had positive vibes about it - Based on other blogs on FB, like the 'Gibson not at NAMM', then such clips like this are a nice big bonus - Like a silent salesman - of course it is about the design and build before it even gets this far, so total credit to your dedication
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    tone1 said:
    It did sound immense with Dan’s Tele..I’ve just been A/B’ ing both SI&GE Veterans and I still can’t decide which one I’d grab on my way out of a burning building... B)
    You may have bragging rights but you're not making any friends by saying you have both! ;)
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5178
    Chalky said:
    tone1 said:
    You may have bragging rights but you're not making any friends by saying you have both! ;)
    The Kid’s went without Christmas presents but it was worth it for the bragging rights.....and I already have friends  :)
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7788
    I must say, the rather ugly mkiv was quite something.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2911
    edited January 2018
    That sounds great! I had originally said I wasn't buying any more boutique pedals but you're tempting me with the Veteran now!
  • Where all the other pedals were farty and saggy sounding, the mk iv proanalog was just an out and out tone machine, I checked the price of them and its very high indeed.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6203
    tFB Trader
    TTBZ said:
    That sounds great! I had originally said I wasn't buying any more boutique pedals but you're tempting me with the Veteran now!
    I’m just providing a service.... tonal temptation.
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    Please dear lord let the next show not involve fuzz, enough already! They're ruining my Sat mornings, coffee and toast ready, Mrs still asleep, then "crap, it's fuzz. Again."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom