Beatles Live - Ron Howard

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11805
    LuttiS said:
    LuttiS said:
    Watched it on Prime over the weekend - Great watch, really quite staggering what they accomplished.

Yes - it wasn't so much consistency for me, but volume and rate of change over such a short period. When you look at 63-68 and consider just how much is recorded and how it changes in a little over 4 years it's staggering
    Yep, and the reactions too, people properly losing their shit over them and the shows.

A friend of mine took her foster daughter to a Justin Bieber concert a few years ago and said that there was a lot of screaming, but the looks on the peoples faces in the beatles crowd and the volume,, just don't think we will ever see the like. 
    Granted, PA technology wasn't really there at the time, and i imagine many people here have more powerful amps than they were using for stadiums...

But still..  :)
    Plus also, the Beatles were really good, and most if not everything Bieber does sucks balls, important distinction! :)
    Lets be honest, he’s not rubbish though is he? He’s a very hard working successful musician, and whilst it’s not for you, he must be ok as pop chancers get found out quickly. 
    I think he's pretty terrible to be honest, but to each his own.

I'm sure he is talented and works hard, but that means literally nothing in the context of the final product.  You either like it or you don't...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14310
    tFB Trader
    sev112 said:
    Shea stadium through the tannoys !? 
    Wow
    like listening to an announcement at the train station I bet
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom