SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Friedman Pink Taco head £850

What's Hot
AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
for sale is the awesome Pink Taco! I don’t have to say too much about this - single channel hot rod Marshall sound, 20w, amazing build quality. This thing really goes heavy at full tilt but I was surprised at how giggable it was using the volume knobs for cleans and if you fit with your amp mic’d then it’s even easier. Sounds great at home, studio or on stage. 

This is is the first version, I believe the second has something that lowers the gain slightly? It’s in immaculate condition, even has the tag on still. 

Pics when I am home. Based in Hemel Hempstead and would rather collection but I do have the box and would look at posting but not preferred. 

£850 which I think is very reasonable. 

Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dougaldougal Frets: 19
    PM sent;)
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1133
    hard to find more fun than that for £850

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Bump! 
  • trade for a JVM 410C plus cash? Its about all I can do haha, or I have a USA Special HSS Strat I could part ex too! Based in Guildford