Bharrat pickups

What's Hot
Hi! I played a guitar the other day and the pickups were astounding - I was told that they're Bharrat Kandahar pickups? Likely butchered the spelling there but I'm struggling to find anything online about them. Does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3297
    tFB Trader
    was it a paf type as I think he is the otpg maker, I hope someone else can confirm it
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • alliiiiiiialliiiiiii Frets: 1
    edited January 2018
    Yep they're PAFs which were in a Terry Morgan replica LP, thanks for the reply!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2018 tFB Trader
    then they're over the pond guys, bharrats, I'm not sure of the spelling either, I'd love to hear them too and see if they live up to the hype
    They sell for silly money 

How old are they btw, I thought he hadn't made them in years
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Ive got a set in an lp, that i bought off a mate called ali! Its not u bud is it ? 
    Obviously not. :) 
    Yep, otp guy. iv tried virtually all the paf types and these are brilliant. Wether theyre better than this or that pickup is just an opinion. 
    Are they worth the £1000+ ebay selling price i saw? ( yep really!)  Of course not , nothing is, but damn fine pickups . 
  • Ha not enough L's in that name :)

So OTPG pickups are also known as Bharrats? Guess that'd be one question and another would be what would Terry have been known to have put in a replica? I'm more or less just after another pair of whatever were in the guitar I played.
    tFB Trader
    stuagu said:
    Ive got a set in an lp, that i bought off a mate called ali! Its not u bud is it ? 
    Obviously not. :) 
    Yep, otp guy. iv tried virtually all the paf types and these are brilliant. Wether theyre better than this or that pickup is just an opinion. 
    Are they worth the £1000+ ebay selling price i saw? ( yep really!)  Of course not , nothing is, but damn fine pickups . 
    Where abouts are you located I'm near London, if you fancy a meet one day I'd be interested how they stack up against a mojo vintage paf low wind set I've just put in, they're really good too, the covers look great too

www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    tFB Trader
    Ha not enough L's in that name :)

So OTPG pickups are also known as Bharrats? Guess that'd be one question and another would be what would Terry have been known to have put in a replica? I'm more or less just after another pair of whatever were in the guitar I played.
    I think Terry knows him so it's possible he makes them just for his guitars

I know someone else with a Morgan I could ask him 
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)