Katana Air

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• peterc52peterc52 Frets: 29
    Had one too. Sent it back. I really had my hopes up high but it sounded terrible.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • peterc52 said:
    Had one too. Sent it back. I really had my hopes up high but it sounded terrible.
    I think this is it, it's probably about what you're expecting from the amp. I think it sounds fairly good but I did have lower expectations ... I tried it out in the shop at Rimmers before I bought it. 

The convenience and keeping the girlfriend happy were important factors for me. I chose to look at the amp in a different way to how I'd normally rationalise a gear purchase ... This was more the a TV or computer or something! Not an amp I'm buying and might sell later. 

The best thing is I'm playing and practicing much more, working through a Martin Miller course and no longer worrying how my pedals sound! 

I'd say it's really down to if really want the wireless or not! I'd never had imagined I'd be so restricted for space ... But gone is the day of me having a Marshall Superbass 100w head on top of a Matamp 4x12 cab in the my bedroom! ... And a full Tama drum kit ... I'm not making this up! 

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    This is exactly what I want out of a practice amp but the price puts me off - waiting for the sales!
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • Can anyone tell me if the tone on one of these is awful or not?