JMP 50 Gut shot (Now Sorted)

normula1normula1 Frets: 640
edited January 2018 in Amps
Does anyone have a decent gutshot of any early '70s 4 input JMP 50 with the ST1 PCB? I'm specifically looking for a 1964 Lead and Bass model but any of the other variants will do as I'm primarily interested in which holes in the pcb are used for the fly leads.

I'm returning my amp to fully stock (it's currently around 90%) and have yet to decide whether to do this on the original PCB or to go the whole hog and fit one of @Modulus_Amps turret boards and start afresh. Originality is of a secondary concern as the chassis has more holes than a Swiss cheese..... it was the '90s and these things were just considered old and ripe for tinkering with.

The pictures on t'interweb that are of the correct era all seem to be from weird angles and / or blurred, and of course when I did the full two channel fire breathing monster mods back in the early nineties I neglected to take a photo first. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I actually had a camera back then

Also why is it that none of the kit suppliers seem to sell the 330uF V1 cathode bypass capacitor? I created a BOM in case I wanted to go the whole hog route and whilst I can get that cap from RS easily enough it seemed a little strange that the kit suppliers seem to sell everything else bar that one.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments