Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I find it all, well, just too depressing...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    munckee said:
    Jalapeno said:
    R4 news is gloomy, and full of cynicism masquerading as journalism. DAB radio is ace for the commute. Absolute Classic Rock, Planet Rock, Jazz FM, Classic FM, R5 Live, R6, as mood dictates.

Humphrys is a cynical self-important knobber well past his use by date, quite like Eddie Mayer's jollity tbh
    I haven't heard the term 'knobber' since the mid-eighties when a preference for 'knobhead' and the now illegal 'spazzer' took over.

Great insult well done.
    Blame Brian Cox for its resurgence

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited January 2018
    munckee said:
    Jalapeno said:
    R4 news is gloomy, and full of cynicism masquerading as journalism. DAB radio is ace for the commute. Absolute Classic Rock, Planet Rock, Jazz FM, Classic FM, R5 Live, R6, as mood dictates.

Humphrys is a cynical self-important knobber well past his use by date, quite like Eddie Mayer's jollity tbh
    I haven't heard the term 'knobber' since the mid-eighties when a preference for 'knobhead' and the now illegal 'spazzer' took over.

Great insult well done.

I was listening to John Humphrys interviewing Henry Bolton (UKIP leader) this morning and he was pushing Bolton to confirm if he had started seeing Jo Marney before he had split from his wife, with a hugely judgemental tone.

I'm surprised Bolton answered, as it's completely irrelevant to the story relating to her comments regarding Megan Markle and whether he should resign. I would have told him to mind his own fucking business and remind him of his pay gap to that of the female journalists he sits alongside.

I don't l think I can listen to this R4 Today gash anymore, that really just leaves Radio X Chris Moyles Show or the new digital station Union Jack or a drive in silence...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom