Gibson SG revelation

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Schnozz said:

Again, like you I didn't like the Angus Young association, but they're more versatile than you would expect
    I heard a great player using one at one of the Beaky Blues Jams. He must have had 12s on it and he sounded well jazzy. Lovely sound :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeillNeill Frets: 941
    Paul_C said:

Get yourself a Johnny Marr haircut and a big jumper and you can be Kimberly Rew (great sound but I'd rather have a small scratchplate myself).

@Paul_C You know that's actually one of my favourite vids - I thought they were highly underrated before the Eurovis thing, great songs, great sound, great performers.  I had a mate who knew Kimberley Rew, said he was phenomenally talented but unbelievably laid back. We used to do one of his songs "Game of Love" and people would come up to us after saying what a great song but never heard it before, only thing was I played it on a "V" and the sound wasn't quite right when I realised Kimberley used an SG I tried one but it felt so different, I chickened out.  I'm going to give it another try I think.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom