SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2 x iPhone 6 64GB. SOLD

grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3338
edited January 2018 in Misc £
hello all, me and Mrs Bob  have just upgraded to the 8 so we have 2 x iPhone 6 with 64gb for sale.
One is silver the other space grey.  The silver has a few marks around the speakers but thats it and the grey is a little scratched on one side but otheriwse tip top, both have lived in cases with a gorilla glass screen protector from day dot so the screens are perfect.  Both currently locked to EE but I think i can get them unlocked for free

Hopefully this link works for the pics. 

https://imgur.com/a/jr2g7

Do need to add they come boxed but assume I can’t find the chargers, I’ll keep looking but just moved house and I can’t find them. 

say £100 each plus £8 postage?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dandldandl Frets: 36
    Hi Grungebob, 

Thanks for the heads up in my thread. Very interested as my daughters been let down a couple of times and she is desperate to get her hands on one. I'll most likely take one if you think you can get it unlocked as i need it to work on o2 for giff gaff. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Cheers,
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3048
    Gah, could have done with these a couple of months ago!
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Can I take the other one? Not sure which one dandl wants but I would prefer the grey.

• sweavesweave Frets: 65
    Can I be first reserve if either of the above falls through.
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3338
    edited January 2018
    Ok all just waiting to see what Ian wants to do coz he was in first then I’ll update the thread. 
    Cheers for your interest 
  • dandldandl Frets: 36
    PM'd you now, thanks 

Both phones have been unlocked by EE.  Can take anywhere from 72hours to 10 days just for your info. 
    All gone.