Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Is there anyone from Crimson Guitars on this forum? Not answering emails...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    Does the fella who owns Crimson Guitars not have tatoos all over his head? 
    yes he does mate.   he looks scary but sounds posh.  
    He’s South African ... if you think that sounds posh .... 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cabicular said:
    yes he does mate.   he looks scary but sounds posh.  
    He’s South African ... if you think that sounds posh .... 
    I live in Belfast, everything else is posh to me. 
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    They are special tattoos that pathologically prevent you from replying to emails.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30292
    That reinforces my belief that people with tattoos don't understand basic social etiquette.
    2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    edited January 2018
    I watched some of their YouTube vids very briefly and got bored....very quickly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I am surprised that Crimson has not got there act together a bit better on the mail order side.
    We get hammered if we don't get stuff out next day. There seems to be a trend here for 7-14 day average.

especially as they are heavily using the internet for marketing purposes. In this day and age, a week to get anything is considered a long time. 

All that said I understand how crap UK courier services are and how much trouble we have with them. As we grew we were given a limit to how many parcels they would collect from us per day if we went over they would not take anymore as the drivers van was full. Not prepared to put in an additional collection or anything the answer was simply tough. So we changed but its all a pain you dont need.  
    I placed an order for their luthier's starter pack about 10 days ago.  Heard nothing from Crimson so gave them a ring today.  Apparently the order is "in a drawer" and all the tools are being hand-made as we speak!  Apparently I should have known this but there's nothing on their website to say that things are made to order (if they really are).  So I can expect a delivery at the end of next week.  The idea of keeping things in stock is clearly a novel one to them.

This is all a bit of a shame really because I like the Crimson videos and was hoping to have a good experience buying from them.

So for anyone wanting something (tools at least) from Crimson urgently, forget it.  There's a quoted three-week lead time.  I'll update the thread as and when the package actually arrives.  My manky-fretted guitars will have to stay that way a bit longer.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom