SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

A couple of Boss pedals and a TC Electronic for sale

JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 908
edited January 2018 in FX £
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver - Excellent condition with a couple of marks/scratches to the paint. Boxed with papers. I'm a big fan of the BD-2 but have 2 Waza versions so don't need this anymore. £50 PPG posted in the UK.

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble - blue label analog version. Good condition, with box but box is a bit battered. This is the analog version not the modern digital version, i've compared with the digital and these sound nicer IMO. £80 PPG posted in the UK.

TC Electronic Thunderstorm Flanger - great sounding analog flanger, I just fancy a Digitech Nautila and I can't justify having both. I removed the rubber feet to add velcro to fit to my pedalboard, but have the feet and can include. The velcro also pulled the serial number off the bottom. Boxed. £35 PPG posted in the UK.

I'll post photos tonight.
My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments