So I’ve seen this new Ibanez RGAT62....

What's Hot
skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
And I’m wondering what the catch is... 

https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/electric-guitars/ibanez-rga-neck-through-hh-dimarzio-tone-zone-air-norton-sapphire-blue-flat-rgat62-sbf

Neck through, Dimarzio Tone Zone & Air Norton pickups (gotta be better than a pair of stock ones right?)

£489???!

Just seems cheap when comparing to similarly specced guitars! Not to mention it looks beautiful.

Wonder where its made. Seems to have been around a little while as there are videos on youtube, but every Uk store has it for pre-order... 

Seriously considering selling a few old bits to put towards one. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5565
    Made in Indonesia
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    DiscoStu said:
    Made in Indonesia
    Ahh, had a few indonesian made guitars, still have 2 actually. A Prs se and a very very cheap Ibanez Gio that must be 10 years old soon.. which needs to be replaced haha. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3465
    I bought a used RG550XH for £250 and slapped a Tone Zone in the bridge and a Chopper in the middle. Total was close to £360 or so and that's used. So this seems really good value.
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    Hmm, there’s something about the dyed Jatoba fretboard that’s putting me off... Doesn’t seem as refined as rosewood or maple.
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Maynehead said:
    Hmm, there’s something about the dyed Jatoba fretboard that’s putting me off... Doesn’t seem as refined as rosewood or maple.
    Yeah I can’t say I’ve ever seen a Jatoba board let alone played one.. I heard a few of the lower end Ltd’s/400 series would be using it as well.. 

Hmmm. 

If its slick and fast then I’m sold though.