A minimalist ad.

What's Hot
Can’t believe someone thinks they can sell a guitar for £1600 with one picture and hardly any description. (Way overpriced as well) More effort required sir!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parker-Fly-Deluxe-electric-guitar-Near-mint-Deep-Purple-plus-Parker-gig-bag/253394283074?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Does the chip on the neck come with salt and vinegar?
  • Maybe they don't WANT to sell it. 
    I know a couple of people who've come under pressure from their partners to sell items to raise funds for other things, do they put it on eBay like this. 
    "I've put it on eBay, I can't be blamed if it hasn't sold. It's advertised, but these things take time". 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe they don't WANT to sell it. 
    I know a couple of people who've come under pressure from their partners to sell items to raise funds for other things, do they put it on eBay like this. 
    "I've put it on eBay, I can't be blamed if it hasn't sold. It's advertised, but these things take time". 
    Now why didn’t I think of that! 
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    To be fair he has a link to someone else's ad for the same model. Why bother doing any work when someone has already done it for you!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SNAKEBITESNAKEBITE Frets: 1075
    A picture paints a thousand words.............
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom