SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

JJ Jewel P90 For Sale - SOLD

JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 37
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
I bought this (http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1781713#Comment_1781713 ) from beed84 last year and took it up to Jeff at JJ Guitars to upgrade the pickup, electronics, etc. While there he:

Supplied and fitted a new set of Amalfitano P90 pickups, rewired, replaced volume & tone controls with CTS 550K pots, fitted Jensen Tone capacitor.

Supplied and fitted TonePros locking bridge studs (nickel)

Then completed a full guitar set-up: nut re-cut and shaped, with all required adjustments made to complete set-up and intonation.

Basically, I was so impressed with Jeff and his work, I’ve just bought a new one, so am putting this one up for sale. I've set a price of £725, although it actually cost me quite a bit more to buy & for the upgrades, but I am open to (sensible) offers..

I haven't added any new pictures to the original post, as it looks exactly the same  as it did before.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments