Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72441
    Well those were as much of a resounding success as the 50th Anniversary 1W series, then...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • “This is a successful move from Marshall into new (for them) sonic territory.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • “This is a successful move from Marshall into new (for them) sonic territory.”
    Notwithstanding the laughable use of "successful", didn't these basically just sound like a Marshall anyway?
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • Are they any good? Might pop my head into the Newcastle store and give one a bash. 
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 411
    edited February 2018
    The Classic is a pedal platform amp really so not your typical Marshall tone and when I tried one found it disappointing. The Astoria Custom model is probably the best of the Astoria,s. I,ve got one that i use in preference to my Friedman for some gigs. I know the looks are not to everyone,s taste but  they  sound great and seem well made and for the price you could pick them up for recently a good deal.