SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez AF125 Artcore Custom archtop guitar and hard case

What's Hot
ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11978
edited February 2018 in Guitars £

£390

Last one of these sold on ebay went for £475

This guitar is lovely
It's the next one down in the range below the quality level of the £2500 Japanese-made Ibanez hollowbodies

I've had visitors guess that this is the most expensive guitar I own, these were around £900 new, and are excellent quality: the model numbers above 100 are a class apart, and use the same pickups as the Japanese models
includes original spare wooden bridge, and hard case (original I assume)

SpecThe Ibanez AF125 Electric Guitar is a true full-hollowbody guitar with no soundblock. With ARTEC Super58 Custom humbuckers combined with an arched top to give you smooth, hefty tone. Quilted maple body, bound rosewood fretboard with 22 large frets, bound top, and bound F-holes provide lush looks accented by the pickguard that matches the body and mother-of-pearl/abalone block inlays. Set five-piece maple/walnut laminate neck and gold hardware.

The AF is one of Ibanez's most traditional full-acoustic lines with a large full-hollowbody that's truly full-hollow. 

• Natural finish
  • Quilted maple top/back/sides
  • Body and neck binding
  • Super 58 Custom pickups
  • Fully hollow body
  • Arched top
  • 5-piece Artcore set-in neck

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments