Way Huge Saucy Box HC?

What's Hot
DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
This one seems to have completely passed me by, but I really like what I've heard in the very few demos I've heard.  Much crunchier, with more gain than the vanilla Saucy Box, but still capable of getting clean-to-low-gain boost/drive sounds.

Anyone here either own one or tried one out?
New fangled trading feedback link right here!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• @DarnWeight I'm yet to own / try one of these.. but am equally keen to lay my hands on one at some point. 

I watch a lot of rig rundown.. even ones with bands i'm not particularly into, ha! Which led me to the Bon Jovi one, in which Malcolm X's gear is being observed. His pedal board is fairly minimal and one of his few dirt pedals is the saucy box.. not sure if it's the HC version or not. But he mentions that he wasn't completely satisfied with the stock version, and approached George Tripps directly who made some tweaks for him.. and voila. He loves it. 

Got to be something in it. And all my experience with Way Huge pedals has been top drawer.. so i have only good expectations.

Looking forward to hearing some user feedback on this pedal myself. Good shout!  =)
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
  • JackieB33 said:
    @DarnWeight I'm yet to own / try one of these.. but am equally keen to lay my hands on one at some point. 

I watch a lot of rig rundown.. even ones with bands i'm not particularly into, ha! Which led me to the Bon Jovi one, in which Malcolm X's gear is being observed. His pedal board is fairly minimal and one of his few dirt pedals is the saucy box.. not sure if it's the HC version or not. But he mentions that he wasn't completely satisfied with the stock version, and approached George Tripps directly who made some tweaks for him.. and voila. He loves it. 

Got to be something in it. And all my experience with Way Huge pedals has been top drawer.. so i have only good expectations.

Looking forward to hearing some user feedback on this pedal myself. Good shout!  =)
    He does have a pretty radical set up...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    I have the regular version which is great. Replaced it on my board with a @ThorpyFX Peacekeeper which cam get the same sound but is way more tweak able 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30294
    I prefer the original Saucy Box but then again I don't use much gain on any of my overdrives. Don't think I've ever set the drive past 12 O'clock on any ODs I've owned.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7155
    I A/B'd the two pedals side by side ages ago in Project Music and preferred the regular version, which is the one I use now.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway