SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal

What's Hot
thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9753
edited February 2018 in FX £
Hi all

Would anybody be interested in a lovely good condition Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal? It models 7 songs tones with an intro and solo tone for each, expression pedal control over some of the effects, flexible output options. Very good for home usage and recording though I'd imagine a bit fiddly to switch between stuff in a live situation.

In its original box, with a nice soft purple bag, manual, original power supply and I noticed this evening there's even a pick in there too.

How's £80 sound?

Also selling other stuff: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/121777/fs-ft-marshall-jmp1-fender-68-princeton-mesa-sold#latest and http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/121837/taylor-big-baby-acoustic-fs-ft-200#latest

Or my current trade/part ex list is:

Could add cash for a small amp (Princeton sized, 15 ish watts I guess but flexible) that has better low volume control and sound, ideally with master volume and a loop or reverb. Would ideally like to be able to do clean or drive at the same volume, but minimum is clean so I can use pedals. Fender Superchamp X2, Jet City 20 waters especially Custom 22, Fender Greta, maybe Orange Crish 35rt but I'd need to try that out first, the newer Vox Night Trains, Open to ideas though so try me.

Or a not massive FRFR type speaker or powered cab

Pedals: Keeley 30MS double tracker; TC Mimiq; Big Muff or Fuzz Face, maybe something else fuzzy like a DOD Carcosa; Boss Multi Overtone or TC Sub n Up; 
Hendrixy Marshall style drive; Tubescreamer, ideally small

Line 6 G10 Wireless

Any questions fire away

Ha, "fire" away, Hendrix pedal, geddit har har har?

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments