SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Matamp 15w Custom King Street With 1x12 Cab

jacktaylorguitarjacktaylorguitar Frets: 2
edited February 2018 in Amps £

For sale is my Matamp King Street Head and Cabinet - £700 Ono.

For photos go here: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5RZTs4RuqS1bkk4aXBrQVJ0ZlU

Single channel, 2 x EL34, output rated at 15w nominal (clean). Controls are Master Vol, Presence, Treble, Mid, Bass, Gain (foot switchable), Volume. 

The head is 15 watts, but it also has various switches which bring the overall wattage of the amplifier down. (I believe this is varied from the standard king street which is available.)

It also comes with a Matamp 1x12 cabinet complete with an Eminence Legend. This speaker sounds fantastic and compliments the amplifier extremely well. 

I've had this amplifier for around 6-7 years, it hasn't been gigged very often and has spent most of it's time in a smoke free house. 

The amplifier had a complete revalve and service in July 2015, this was done personally by Hayden at Matamp, since then I have barely used the amplifier and it is still in perfect working condition. 

I am based in Liverpool, so you are welcome to come and try the amplifier out.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom