SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Rotary pedal/Leslie speaker pedal

What's Hot
Looking to buy a good quality rotary pedal.

Many thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looking to buy a good quality rotary pedal.

Many thanks
    I have a Neo Ventilator (Mk.1) with remote footswitch.

I can post both to you for £200?

R.
  • Hi Robin,

I think thats a little out of my price range, but if you could please send photos to hjwphillips@gmail.com I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
  • I may take an offer...

Here's a quick pic (it's a bit dusty!):

• Thanks Robin - looks great. I have to turn it down im afraid as it will just take up slightly more real estate than I can offer on my pedalboard, given that I need one for a tiny moment in one song! 

• The zoom pedals do it. Not as good as some of the pedals but fine for live and cheap

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Try a neo vent. V3 should be out later this year but I’m sure the v2 is as good as the ventilator v2 I had. It stood up against a real Leslie and for many reasons beat the real thing. 
  • Thomann were doing the Digitech Ventura Vibe cheap, mine worked out to be around £70 posted brand new.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    A good leslie pedal doesn't come cheap.
    Just played my leslie 16 alongside a 4x12. It sounded good, but the neo vent is better. the v1 ventilator is good, although I really appreciated the updates on the v2 (blend) and look forward to those implemented on the new mini vent.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Line 6 M5 has a rotary setting plus loads of other effects .. can be had quite cheap.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • JasonWJasonW Frets: 10
    I've got a Danelectro Cool cat Vibe going cheap if that's on any interest?

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/124647/fs2-vibe-delays-picture-heavy
    Fretwired said:
    Line 6 M5 has a rotary setting plus loads of other effects .. can be had quite cheap.

Proves my point. Leslies are all about ramping from slow to fast to slow and all that loveliness in between. Many Leslie pedals out there can pull off one of the two speeds, rarely both, and rarer still provide the magic in ramping. Leslie pedals are not chorus pedals. 
  • Thanks for all of your advice and offers guys. I'm going with a Neo Mini Vent, as it sounds good on demos and doesn't take up too much board space! 
  • Good Choice on the Mini Vent... look forward to hearing it down the Angler's! 
  • Ah, dear Jamesy boy!

@ereforguitargear
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Had my Leslie 16 up and running finally yesterday and....
    i miss my Vent/ventilator. The volume mixing levels are difficult in a 2 amp setup. Cab and baffle distortion sets a limit. Perhaps a fender amp or pedal eq is needed. 
    Not with the neo pedal. 
    Be aware there are two models of the mini vent and you’ll need the guitar version on v1. 
    V3 is out in the spring with added blend and ramp speed, the two settings that will make the ventilator obsolete for guitarists  if done well.