Anyone ever seen this logo before? And no - it's not a 'Levin'

Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3127
edited February 2018 in Guitar
Anyone ever seen this logo anywhere before?

I know it's not the trademark of Levin owned by Svenska Musik SA, but is it a recognisable name to anyone or just a very poor attempt at a fake?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3127
    edited February 2018
    Sorry - this isn't a sale!  Wrong category - now in the category I meant it to be in!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72411
    Don't know, but from other details - nut, truss rod cover, machineheads - the guitar looks like a modern Korean or possibly Chinese instrument, so it's one of two things - either a cheaper licenced version by Levin, or an outright fake.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    Don't know, but from other details - nut, truss rod cover, machineheads - the guitar looks like a modern Korean or possibly Chinese instrument, so it's one of two things - either a cheaper licenced version by Levin, or an outright fake.
    My guess is outright fake at the moment...  Different enough to avoid a trademark law suit but close enough to fool unsuspecting buyers?
  • On the other hand, Levin had a number of incarnations in the far east so you never know.