SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS2: Vibe & Delays (Picture Heavy) Further Price Drop

JasonWJasonW Frets: 10
edited February 2018 in FX £
Clearing out a few pedals. All in original boxes. Mostly home use with the occasional rehearsal. Never gigged as no-one wants me in their band    

All prices include postage. Payment by PPG please. 

Open to reasonable offers but not looking to trade at this point thanks.

Any questions then please ask.

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe £20
Pretty much unused. I've modded this so the LED flashes in sympathy with the LFO speed. Battery cover missing. Always used power supply with this as it tends to eat batteries pretty quickly.
Cool Cat Vibe1

Cool Cat Vibe2

Mooer Ana Echo £35
Again, hardly used. Was missing a screw when I received it but the new screw doesn't affect it and it works great. Nice little echo but I want a TC Electronics Flashback Mini for the tone prints.

Mooer Ana Echo1

Mooer Ana Echo2

TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay £130
This has been used about 6 times since I bought it. Has velcro on bottom but original rubber feet are in the box. The power supply it came with has a Euro plug so I'll include an adapter plug. I didn't realise this wasn't a UK plug power supply until I came to sell this as I've always used it with my TRex Fuel Tank. However power supply works fine on UK mains with included adapter plug.

TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay1

TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay2

TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay3

TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay4

That's all....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments