Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

That John Mayer PRS Strat is about again...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5431
    Voxman said:
    Whitecat said:
    Weirdly backward-looking spec from a company that always prides itself on “innovation.”
    But a strat is the sexiest curviest guitar on the planet...and sexiness never goes out of fashion! And older specs have stood the test of time and are on a tried and tested formula - so it doesn't mean they are any less relevant today!   
    I don’t disagree with the general idea - Strats are my favourite too - but I prefer a 9.5” radius and a six-a-side headstock...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4725
    Whitecat said:n 
    Voxman said:
    Whitecat said:
    Weirdly backward-looking spec from a company that always prides itself on “innovation.”
    But a strat is the sexiest curviest guitar on the planet...and sexiness never goes out of fashion! And older specs have stood the test of time and are on a tried and tested formula - so it doesn't mean they are any less relevant today!   
    I don’t disagree with the general idea - Strats are my favourite too - but I prefer a 9.5” radius and a six-a-side headstock...
    Fully concur!
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom