SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Atlas Super Strat and Hollowbody for Sale

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3311
    edited February 2018
    Prudd's original post for this back in 2016 might help with regards to the spec of the Superstrat.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/70570/sold-atlas-hand-built-super-strat-reduced-to-580#latest

Based on the above, it certainly seems like a lot of guitar for the money and there's some quality stuff on it

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @SimonAK ; you can change your settings to get emails when you have replies or PMs in your profile :) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Thanks for finding the original post Kebakid- I’m such a noob I should have thought about that!

i have now changed my settings so thank you for that too!

the Super Strat is all but sold pending collection. Strange there is no love for the Hollowbody, it’s absolutely stunning!
  • gibbygibby Frets: 50
    Lots of love  <3 here for the Hollow Body, BUT just too many guitars at mo ;ask Paul Rudd  ;) .If my GONZO sells then I'll be in touch.. :3
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited February 2018
    You're not heading up the M1 at all are you?.

Interested in the hollowbody . But very short of time at the mo to get from Nottingham to Bedford. A meet at a services would suit me better. 
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4187
    Keeps wicket keepers gloves ready ;)
  • Quick someone buy Gibbys Gonzo!!

the super Strat is gone but the hollow body is still up for grabs! 

Where red abouts would you want to meet? I would only drive the journey for a definite sale though!
  • The hollow body looks stunning. What pups are fitted? Is the guitar more PRS than ES335 in sound?
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    A great guy to deal with. Managed to fit me in to pick the guitar up while he's slap bang in the middle of moving house! Stunning guitar, whoever gets the hollowbody won't be disappointed. I'd have taken both if I had any use whatsoever for a hollowbody at the moment.

Make the drive, it's worth it. 
  • Thanks Evo, lovely to meet you and I hope you love your new guitar!

im really sorry but I don’t know what pickups are in it and having never played an E335, I couldn’t give an accurate answer but when I brought it a Paul had a PRS and I literally couldn’t tell the difference!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    @SimonAK if you click on Bookmark (White star symbol, that will turn Amber) in the Recent Discussions view, or Guitars £ view - you'll get an email every time somebody posts a response
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback