One for the Photographers to Drool over - Canon Gear Room at the Winter Olympics

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• seany65seany65 Frets: 264
    @RaymondLin: I wasn't actually thinking about film for a Prof sports photographer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • seany65seany65 Frets: 264
    edited February 2018
    seany65 said:
    I wasn't kidding. I've got an Agfa Super Solinette (No. R31845), and I've got no reason to be worried about deadlines as I'm not really talented at taking photos. I'd be even worse with a digital camera as I'd really hate all those ruddy menus and stuff you have to go through just to change the exposure.
    Fascinating
    I'm fairly sure I don't need to ask this, but are we being sarcastic by any chance, hmmm?
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    seany65 said:
    seany65 said:
    I wasn't kidding. I've got an Agfa Super Solinette (No. R31845), and I've got no reason to be worried about deadlines as I'm not really talented at taking photos. I'd be even worse with a digital camera as I'd really hate all those ruddy menus and stuff you have to go through just to change the exposure.
    Fascinating
    I'm fairly sure I don't need to ask this, but are we being sarcastic by any chance, hmmm?

Perhaps not - maybe Winny's genuinely fascinated about the psychology behind the above intervention on a sports photography thread...

(I've got a folding Zeiss Contina so I'm not opposed to ancient film cameras by the way, but such a device is hardly relevant to sports photo journalism.)