Groves v Eubank

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I think GG fought a smart fight , kept his punches straight and lent on Eubank whenever possible. Disappointed with Eubank tbh, showed no guile whatsoever, his old man would have won that sort of fight easily.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Went how I expected. Can't understand how anyone rates Eubank so highly.. Groves looked to have dropped Eubank but the referee ruled it a slip. The last judge only having Groves 2 rounds ahead was a joke.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Very disappointing fight, with little drama, imho.  

Thought Eubank was a better boxer than that.

Also disappointing was not being able to watch the fight on tele, the way that I'd paid seventeen quid to do so - although I wasn't the only one.  ITV could go bust with the amount of refunds they'll be dishing out tomorrow - I know it's  about money but why the sporting bodies let these clowns have the rights to big events is beyond me.  Sky and the Beeb are SO much better at this sort of thing. Anybody remember the fight that was on Dave channel? The coverage was laughable - and let's not forget ITV cut to an advert just as England scored in the World Cup a few years ago.

Fucking useless. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom