Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

False widow spiders...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• If you're moving house anyway why not just post a notice in the shed letting the spiders know that the big building nearby will soon be vacant if they are interested in taking up residence? It'll also provide a welcoming presence for the new owners.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6196
    tFB Trader
    I’d just hoover them up. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16736
    WezV said:
    I would suggest getting some conkers, but it’s the wrong time of year for that.

Hitting spiders with conkers is a very cruel thing to do.

Shame on you.
    I am glad someone took the bait :)

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    I have several in my garage and loft. Always been respectful of not poking them, but I don't mind them. In fact i hope they eat the queen wasp currently in hibernation in the rafters....now them, I do have phobia of!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Had hundreds of them on the conservatory windows. Wife got a broom and some water. Now they are dead. Man up and send the wife / girlfriend / mother in
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10707
    Had hundreds of them on the conservatory windows. Wife got a broom and some water. Now they are dead. Man up and send the wife / girlfriend / mother in
    Or all three if they’re separate people. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LOL’d
  • viz said:
    Had hundreds of them on the conservatory windows. Wife got a broom and some water. Now they are dead. Man up and send the wife / girlfriend / mother in
    Or all three if they’re separate people. 
    Wait, you tell your wife about your girlfriend?
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom