SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Gibson Les Paul 1959 Duane Allman VOS Reissue

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• It is always hard to sell big ticket items privately ... a high end guitar shop will always be able to sell it easier. 
    Be very careful about commission sales however... if the sales goes through the shops usual cash flow & they go bust you'll lose it.... you'd have to be fairly unlucky timing wise ... but it's happened to quite a few people over the  years 
    Julian

Owner of the New (in 2019) guitar shop in Frome, Somerset. Coffee House Guitars. Selling a range of high end used guitars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeylusNeylus Frets: 62
    It is always hard to sell big ticket items privately ... a high end guitar shop will always be able to sell it easier. 
    Be very careful about commission sales however... if the sales goes through the shops usual cash flow & they go bust you'll lose it.... you'd have to be fairly unlucky timing wise ... but it's happened to quite a few people over the  years 
    Thanks for the advice! The guitar is now in Denmark St at one of the Gibson retailers... I had a chat with them so I can still leave my ad online in case anyone is interested - and because of the commission thing it is much better to buy it off me! But hey, it's there for exposure I suppose.
    Updated the price again! Bump
  • Would you consider trades or part exchange?
  • Neylus said: The guitar is now in Denmark St at one of the Gibson retailers.
    Which shop is it in and what’s their price on it? Cheers.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    Sold, finally!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom