SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Outrageous fuzz pedal

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3055
    Have a look at Z Vex Fuzzolo, goes to sputtery, gated madness, cheap too....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 7082
    I have a FuzzDog Fat Furry Freak, which is a made-to-order Woolly Mammoth clone with Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers graphics.  Great pedal, but it’s just gathering dust on my board at the minute.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • -NFM--NFM- Frets: 10
    I've got a Catalinbread Antichthon I've been meaning to put up for sale if that would be of interest (along with about a dozen other pedals, just haven't got organised!) - but if the Woolly Mammoth is your ideal pedal then @Cols suggestion is a great shout. I had to finish the build of one for a friend a couple of months back (he over-estimated his soldering skills!!) and have to say it sounds very much like the ZVex.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for all the offers, I've just pulled the trigger on an 05 handpainted mammoth. If you see it in the classifieds next week then you'll know I don't like it!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom